Cut The C.R.A.P.
What is your energy level on a scale from 0 to 10?
If you knew that if you would cut out the crap, your number could increase in only a few weeks time, would you?
It’s common knowledge that what you eat can heal you or kill you. Yet, it seems difficult to cut out the commercialised junk. Cutting out the crap is essential if you care about the impact you can make by living your full potential.
A dear client of mine who is an Executive Coach in Sweden nailed it when she told me: “I have become so attractive to my clients! They all want to be around me and all men want to work with me now!” As soon as she had cut the crap, replaced it by plant-based and healthy alternatives, not only her whole appearance and vibration changed: her whole business changed with her. She attracted big companies and closed high end deals in no time.
That is the difference that you can make to yourself by making healthy choices in your diet. They leave their fooDprint™ in every area of your exiting life.
Explore for a moment the areas in your work and life where your "CRAP" is hiding and manipulating the way you feel:
Physically: Can you relate? Are you starting your day with sugary cereals or just coffee to pick up your energy? Are you eating more sweets accompanied by slots of coffee or caffein drinks to keep you going during your day? Are you eating a crappy sandwich behind your computer screen at your desk at noon? Are you shoving a frozen pizza into the microwave when you get home because you're just too exhausted to make a fresh meal? This is a very common scenario but... it adds up unseen, unnoticed, day after day, month after month, for years. Observe your behaviour for 7 days and note them down. At the end of the week: what is your conclusion?
- Mentally: What is on your mind? What is cluttering your thoughts? What crap do you take from yourself to hide your real desires in life? How are you paralysing yourself so you don't have to take your dream and turn it into a new reality? Again, observe your patterns of thinking, how you think, what, when, what are the triggers to think that way... Look after 7 days: what if you could turn your disturbed thoughts around? What would this change in your current reality?
- Emotionally: How you feel is how you show up. So, how DO you feel? Out of experience I know that when I feel emotionally balanced, I'm a better coach, mentor, mother, partner. What emotions are dragging you down at your desk, what worries in your relationship are making you feel angry or sad and take your focus out of your busy days? Become aware of the emotional burden that is slowing you down and how it affects your productivity.
If your conclusions scare you, I'm here for you and only 1 click away! Schedule your FREE Makeover Taster Session with me here and you'll walk away with...
- The most essential insight that will activate you to do things differently
- In what 3 areas you need to cut the crap to feel alive, vital, sexy
- The first step that will start raising your feel good and confidence levels to show up at your best