Smoothies are the perfect way to start your busy day and support your body for full speed. They’re ready within the time you would normally make a cup of coffee, stimulate your metabolism, pump up your energy levels, set your mood on “good”, sharpen your focus for a productive day and help you cut down your sweet cravings.
If you’re having trouble with “green”, start with this raw beauty packed with anti-oxidants. A true renovation cure as you will feel how your energy bubbles up, how your step to your car becomes lighter and more cheerful.
Once you approved this colorful formula, add more greens gradually until you become a green trouper. Chlorophyll is the key to emotional freedom from draining sweets and the taxing thoughts that come with them. The greener you can start your day, the more your body will long for pure, healthy food and the faster you will ban the candy bars in your desk drawer.
- 1 ripe banana
- 66 oz./300 to 1.10pounds/500 gr. mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
- A few cups of spring water or raw coconut water for your preferred consistency
- ½ C soaked Chia seeds (soak 1 part of Chia with 7 parts of spring water, store the rest in your fridge)
- A few twigs of fresh mint
Blend until smooth
- You can replace water by water or coconut kefir or Kombucha
- Fermented liquids add alive enzymes and probiotics: better digestion means more energy and losing stubborn pounds
- Soak 1 part of Chia seeds with 7 parts of spring water ahead, store in a big glass jar in your fridge for up to one week: ready to pick up energy in the morning.
If you want to shake up your smoothies together with me, you can!
Simply leave your name and email address below so I can send you my 5 quick breakfast drinks on video, recipes and shopping lists included to help you double your energy in 1 week.